Find out why more and more people are choosing to buy their next 2015 Triumph Thruxton 2015 from Triumph San Antonio, serving Austin, Houston, Fort Worth, Dallas, Corpus Christi and beyond…
Born of the Café Racer Culture
In the 1960s, far from civilisation and regular roads, stripped down desert bikes based on Triumph twins and fitted with high level exhausts, dirt bike tyres and suspension were being used for hard recreational fun and competition on tough terrain.
Call Triumph San Antonio Today to Book a Test Ride on the 2015 Thruxton.
- British twins
- easy and fun to ride yet still evokes the classic café racer look.
- it follows in the tyre tracks of the legendary 1960s Thruxton T120R. And just like those café racers of the 60s
- our engineers have made sure it rides like a modern Triumph twin. So it's dependable enough for everyday use
- single seats and upswept exhausts. To this day
- the modern Thruxton is Bonneville based but nowadays
- The Thruxton is born of the café racer culture that dominated motorcycling in the 1960s. Back then
- they featured extensive modifications such as dropped bars
- usually Bonneville engines
- we've kept many of these styling cues for the modern Thruxton. Named after the high speed British circuit where Triumph enjoyed great success in production racing
- were used to form the basis of home built bikes. Used to race from one café to another